Catering Services:Stock Organizer/ Driver
• Stock and petty cash management.
Education - Training:Brand Promoter
PROMOTION OF VARIOUS CAMPAIGNS INCLUDING:
• Standard Bank.
• Nashua Mobile.
• Tempo Choc.
Financial Services:Data Capturer and Telesales Consultant
• Database updating, screening and cold calling.
Manufacturing:Business Analyst Assistant
• Assisting the Business Analyst with capturing business reports, campaigns and updating marketing information or business development prospects on the intranet.
• Department administration.
Hospitality - Resort:Data Capturer
• Capturing of surveys and market research.
Property Management:Complex Manager
• Being an integral part of the feedback machanism of the Trustees and Body Corporate.
• Lawful duties required by Trustees and account managers.
• Scheduling work for maintenance and contractors.
• Routine checks of the property and interests of the Trustees.
• Managing all staff including: security, cleaners, laundery and contractors.
Manufacturing:Customer Service Consultant,
• Internal sales.
• Query handling: walk-ins and telephonically.
• Processing and following up on orders.
• Credit/Debit card transactions.
• Invoicing and quotations.
• Daily balancing and banking.
• Process and schedule customer orders.
Printing - Publishing:Manager (Kgantsha Mzansi Project)
• Business administration to increase customer base and turnover.
• Preparations of annual budgets and variances of quotes and supplier contracts.
• Providing recommendations on utilization of long and short term debt, including refinancing and purchasing.
• Technical planning and production equipment sourcing and recommendation.
Manufacturing:Duty Manager (Franchise)
• Managing Casino departments: Treasury; Cash Desk; Attendants; Security; Cleaners and all staff on duty.
• Authorization: Daily banking, jackpots; cash counts; and perform manual payments.
• Completion of daily site checks for compliance.
• Confirming and issuing departmental floats and cash-ups.
• Conflict resolution, staff and customers.
• Relevant document preparations for Head Office and Gambling Board.
• Conduct daily meeting and completion of meeting planners.
• General branch administration and daily filing.
• Training and facilitaion of new branches.
RESTAURANT & GRILL-
• Manage and control all food departments, store rooms and Waiters.
• Daily counting of stock and ordering stock if necessary.
• Conduct daily meetings with all departments and completing meeting planners.
• Performing regular checks in the kitchen, and all food preparations department and preparations for audits.
• Issuing of products for portioning and preparations when necessary.
• Initiate and monitor marketing campaigns to increase customer counts and site visits.
• Liaising with all customers and site guests.
• Receiving and capturing of stock, then prepare daily recon.
• Sales increase initiatives (as per KPI)
• Upselling techniques training and menu revisions daily.
• Site maintenance and contractor's work check.
MONEY LAUNDERING REPORTING OFFICER (September 2014 – January 2015),
SENIOR TREASURER (December 2013- Promoted to senior management)
Printing - Publishing:Operations Management
• Contracts administration for private and municipal clients.
• Negotiate material costs and optimization of stock costs.
• Overseeing production and provision of goods.
• Liaising and customer relationship management.
• Upgrading and purchasing of production equipment and new technology.